Enclosed information about us, our terms and conditions as well as cancellation conditions
Armin Kiser, CEO
Number: CHE- CHE-322.559.665
Commercial Register Office: Luzern
Concept and Design
6004 Luzern, Schweiz
6055 Alpnach Dorf, Schweiz
Unless indicated otherwise, the copyright and all other rights to the content, text, images, photos, films or other elements and files on our website are exclusively owned by us, our licensors or the expressly mentioned right holder, as the case may be. You undertake not to use any content, in particular by copying, publishing or otherwise reproducing it, without the prior written consent of the right holders. You agree that we are entitled to reproduce, modify, translate, publish or otherwise use any content provided by you to us (e.g. via our feedback or contact forms) for our own purposes as we deem appropriate.
The entire content of this website serves as a guide to the services and products we offer. The content of our pages has been created with due care. For the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents, however, we can not guarantee. The content may be changed at any time without prior notice. Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of their providers or operators.
Terms & Conditions
- Unless explicitely agreed otherwise, these General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all business transactions between Mountbee GmbH and their customers. The company's business purposes are the operation of a snow sports school, as well as the placement of mountain guides. Hereinafter, ski instructors and mountain guides will be generally referred to as course instructors.
- For any booking we do request your credit card information (number, expiration date and card security code) as a guarantee.
- The costs for using lifts or cable cars are not included in the rates for lessons, activities or tours.
- Any wishes and concerns regarding eating habits, medical needs etc. should be communicated in advance so that the course instructor can take the necessary measures.
- Mountbee GmbH reserves the right to use any images for marketing purposes. You can revoke your permission to use and pass on data and images at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. All the data necessary to fulfil our business objectives will be treated confidentially.
- Mountbee GmbH declines to assume any liability for accidents that occur during lessons, tours or activity. All insurance against accidents, health insurance and liability insurance is the responsibility of the client.
- The clients waive any claims for damages because of mistakes in illustrations, prices or texts.
- The prices quoted are in Swiss francs. If payment is made in Euros, the service provider's current exchange rate will be applied.
- The place of performance shall be the headquarters of Mountbee GmbH. The place of jurisdiction shall be Luzern and Swiss law shall apply.
- The instructor cannot guarantee absolute safety from objective dangers in the mountains. The customer acknowledges and accepts the natural risk of any outdoor activity that remains despite careful and prudent management. The customer agrees to follow the instructions given by the instructor.
- Reservations must be canceled written with the course at the Mountbee GmbH office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the course.
- After this period, Mountbee GmbH will, in any case, charge the full rate of the first day of the course as per the booking confirmation.
- For refunding cancelled bookings, we will use the same means of payment that was used for the original transaction, unless explicitely agreed otherwise.
- A booked course cannot be postponed.
- Mountbee GmbH will not take back any unused course tickets.
- Basically, every lesson that has been started will be charged in full.
- Refunds in case of accident or illness will be made from the second day of the course, upon presentation of a certificate from a local doctor.
- No refund is granted if the lesson has to be terminated due to insufficient fitness of the client or unsuitable snow sports equipment.
- No refund is granted in cases of late arrival of the client, illness, alleged bad weather or partly closed lift facilities. Our instructors are not waiting longer than thirty minutes after the starting time of the lesson at the meeting point.
- Mountbee GmbH reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend a program or individual services after conclusion of contract and also during the activity, if required due to natural and/or weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure, measures taken by government bodies, safety or other risks).
- Mountbee GmbH is under no circumstances liable for any accidents or their consequences occurring during a lesson.
- Mountbee GmbH assumes no responsibility for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. No liability claims may be lodged against Mountbee GmbH in relation to material or immaterial damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information provided or the use of erroneous or incomplete information unless a deliberate act or gross negligence can be proved against Mountbee GmbH.
- All offers are non-binding. Mountbee GmbH expressly reserves, parts of pages or the entire offer without separate announcement to alter, amend, delete or cease publication temporarily or permanently.